Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Art Retirement Announcement

This is bittersweet, exciting, and scary! I will be retiring over 70% of the items in my shop... 
Over 40 limited edition prints of low quantities will be discontinued possibly forever to make room for some bigger and better projects coming up in 2016. All items are gorgeous high quality art prints from 2012-2015 and are priced at under $30 USD.
All items going into retirement will be available unt
il 12/30/2015 or until supplies last.

This is primarily a year end sale, so most items will be arriving after Christmas - unfortunately the deadlines for Christmas orders have already passed.
But, if you are located within the states and order before 12/19 there may be a chance that your items will arrive before Christmas. And of course expedited shipping options are always an option!

I would really appreciate you taking a look at the CLEAR OUT section in my shop; any sales made at this time will be a great aid in my time producing my next collections of artwork.

Thanks so much to everyone for your continued support. There's no way I would be here, making this huge decision, with the ability to go into a cocoon and create without your hungry hearts and praise.

All my best,
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover
Pin It button on image hover