Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Trapeze Swinger Off Duty

Jacket: eBay
Jodphurs: really old from Forever 21 (similar bottoms here) 

I took these photos really quick right before jumping outside to run some errands right after my friends from Carousel Ink stopped by to shoot some campaign images at my house. They so graciously gifted me their neat Trapeze Tank before they left! This top is very feminine and incredibly unique, so I dressed it down a bit with some masculine touches. 
Do you remember in the 90s and early 2000s when it was popular to wear lingerie over jeans and under blazers and such? My favorite outfit in the 6th grade was a lacy silk camisole with lace lining paired with a velvet blazer and jeans. I still wish I had that. I still love that look so I do it when I can get away with it!
Also! Funny story about those pants - when I was signed with an agency for the first time they had me pick up a list of pieces from the mall to wear for my first professional test shoot. They said I could take everything back after the shoot, but I thought that was kind of shady so I kept everything even though I didn't like much of it. Soon enough these pants started to wear on me and now, six years later, they have all kinds of paint stains and holes, I don't care. 
Keep watch for more of my work with Carousel Ink in the coming weeks!


1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover
Pin It button on image hover