Friday, March 11, 2016

Emptiness

During my visit back home in the pacific northwest last month, I was able to take a few shots for the LA based company Deandri in my father's amazing new home. The house is in a rural area, so most light peaking through the towering windows has a cool, gray tone from the reflection of the trees and the usually present overcast skies. And since he just moved in, I had to take advantage of the empty space. It was almost a little spooky there, in a gigantic empty house, alone, writhing around on the floor!
One of the images above is currently being used as reference for an uncoming piece by prolific artist Craww for an upcoming show in Australia. If you haven't checked out his work before, I highly suggest you do! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover
Pin It button on image hover