Thursday, February 13, 2014

Matte Black

Tunic: Noctex
Leather jeans: Topshop
Heels: eBay
Armor ring: eBay

This Noctex tunic is the most brilliant thing. 
First, I can never find long sleeve shirts that are long enough for my arms. If I do, the arms are usually gigantic. Not only are the sleeves long enough and make my hands cozy with a built in thumb hole, but I can twist the sleeves how ever many times I desire to create a really lovely texture and to fit better around my monkey arms. 
Second, it's like five different looks in one. I've only toyed with it two ways so far. The classic way and a knotted dress over a skirt or jeans kinda way. It can also be worn as a strapless dress or as a cropped long sleeve cowl top. Not quite warm enough to transform into those versions just yet. But it will happen!
If you normally have problems justifying buying well made independent designer pieces, don't even begin to think twice about this piece. The versatility alone is justifiable enough and the low price for the amazing quality gives you no excuse, really. There's no price for the combination of comfort, quality, creativity, versatility, and so on and so forth. 
I promise this post wasn't sponsored - I really do love this piece to bits and I want you all to fall in love as well.

Photos courtesy of Jon Duenas Photography.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover
Pin It button on image hover